Rolling Stones, The/The Stones Exile 2010 release,Mispress?

Question
Hi

I just got a lot of Vinyls and was playing the Stones(Exile) 2010 Re release on 12" and both vinyls play the same side!! Was this noticed by anyone else? Any info would help.

Cheers

Paul

Answer
Hello and thank you for your question.

I'm not entirely certain if you mean the same tracks play on both sides of one disc, or that your copy included two of the same disc.  If you have two identical discs, you should exchange the album for a complete one.  If one (or more) discs has the same tracks on both sides, this is an uncommon type of mispress.  I am unaware of another example for the Exile reissue, so this is quite rare and likely collectible.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask.

Rolling Stones, The

ACP