Rolling Stones, The/The Stones Exile 2010 release,Mispress?

I just got a lot of Vinyls and was playing the Stones(Exile) 2010 Re release on 12" and both vinyls play the same side!! Was this noticed by anyone else? Any info would help.

Hello and thank you for your question.

I'm not entirely certain if you mean the same tracks play on both sides of one disc, or that your copy included two of the same disc.  If you have two identical discs, you should exchange the album for a complete one.  If one (or more) discs has the same tracks on both sides, this is an uncommon type of mispress.  I am unaware of another example for the Exile reissue, so this is quite rare and likely collectible.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask.

Rolling Stones, The

I'm here to assist in answering any of your questions related to official vinyl record albums by The Rolling Stones. This includes all places on earth where Stones record albums were produced (including Chile, Iran, Colombia, and many more). Guided by a personal collection and database featuring albums from nearly every corner of the globe and every official pressing of US LP for public use, promotion-only, and unissued projects. Feel free to request information about any aspect from basic identification to thorough evaluation and everything in between such as country of origin, date of release, approximate valuation, matrix information, stampers, mothers, codes, re-issues, alternate pressings, alternate takes, best press sources, alternate sources of particular songs, and whatever else for both covers and discs. Answers are honest, legitimate, and are most often based on information gathered from my own collection and direct experience. Though I specialize in LPs, my knowledge extends to singles and EPs. Expect no plagiarism and no fabricated facts to cover-up lack of knowledge. If I don't have the answer for you, I'll give you another source to review or offer a quote with proper credit.

Over 20 years collecting records of The Rolling Stones from around the globe. I own hundreds of variations of album covers and discs, several of which are otherwise unidentified in other sources. My public online articles, reviews and overviews have been quoted and otherwise referenced in countless websites (including this one by other 'experts').

Rolling Stone (letter), Reader's Digest (quoted information), Acclaim (quoted information), Boston Globe (quoted information).

The best record-collecting education you can get is by talking to people from all walks of life. Listening and sharing. I live for it.