Rolling Stones, The/1964-1969 2010 vinyl box set

Question
I have a sealed set with an extremely low number of 252. I have compared my set with images of others sets and have noticed my set does not mention 'back to black' whats the deal with that? Is one printed earlier? Will it potentially affect its value? Also can't find a definate answer as to how many were made. Thank you
I

Answer
Hello and thank you for your question.

There was only one official print run of this boxed set, so you can feel confident that the value will not be affected by such a difference.  The fact that you have a low number would make your set more attractive.

There has been no definitive disclosure as to the total number of sets printed.  The six digits on each box may indicate a large number (100,000+), but this is unlikely due to the high retail cost and how seemingly fast suppliers ran out of stock, causing a significant rise in average purchase price.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask.

Rolling Stones, The

ACP