Rolling Stones, The/1978 China girl lithograph rolling stone

Question
QUESTION: I have a gold framed 1978 Rolling Stones tour poster. Lower right of picture says rolling stones tour ac 1978 raindrop productions inc..
Zagoreki.It measures 157/8 X 235/8 and factory seal with brown paper on back of frame. All original looking and in perfect condition.
Did they make different size lithographs?
Is this one seem to be the 1st print?
How much could it be worth?
I can't find much info on this piece.  I've spent many hr. Researching
Internet, talking with dealers that (find them for 20.oo dollar)
Please help, Joe

ANSWER: Hello and thank you for your question.

There was no official tour poster printed for The Rolling Stones' Some Girls tour.  The one you describe is known as the 'China Girl', or 'European China Girl' and it was designed by 'Dragons Dream'.  The image was also found on T-shirts of the time.

The one you describe, with 'Raindrop Productions Inc.' sounds like a first pressing.  The value is difficult to assess as this item is unofficial and many copies have subsequently been produced, and in several different sizes.  Some have claimed exorbitant valuations on the first pressing.  I find it odd that of few others I've encountered over the years, all but one was sealed.

I'm sorry, but I have no other information you assist you in determining value.

QUESTION: Let's not even think about prices.

I really what to know how to have it authenticated.
If it's that rare I what to know.
Could you recommend someone.
May I send a short video of pic.
Some bodys got to know.
I need information that helps me. $

Answer
You may contact any of the several companies online who do business in these matters.  Such as: ClassicPosters.com and ConcertPosterGallery.com - perhaps they can assist you.  I'm sorry that I can be of no further help.

Please note that you contacted the expert in "official vinyl record albums by The Rolling Stones."  I am an expert in Rolling Stones vinyl records, not of posters I'm afraid.

Thank you.

Rolling Stones, The

ACP