Rolling Stones, The/what it is worth

I have a folder given to me and it is signed by a few of The Stones but not the whole band. It is white and opens up with sleeves on both sides. It is black and white with red lettering at the top Some Girls. Lady at bottom of folder holding up the picture on front of black and white girls. The lady has on a pink sweater. Inside it has black and white photos of The Stones.
One photo of the band, one of Charlie Watts,one of Keith Richards, one of Mick Jagger,one of Keith and Mick together, one of Bill Wyman and one of Ron Wood. Also inside is a pink paper with the title The Rolling Stones On Tour 1978. then listed is the dates and cities on the tour. This was given to me in Memphis when they had a concert on June 28, 1978. Other printed out copies on stories about them. Ron Wood and Mick signed the back of the folder. Mick also signed on the photo of the band and someone else signed which I can not read. Two other signatures on the back of the folder. I believe one was a manager. But was just wondering what it would be worth. Can't find any of these folders that are black and white online. thanks, Linda

Hi Linda;
 I would say that this document is worth something as it's signed and form a infamous tour from nearly 40 years ago when the stones were touring to back up their new LP some girls

try e bay (just to get a price) then sign on to be member of SHIDOOBEES (I too am a member) and sell it to one of the members as they are all collectors

as for a price? -I donít know--so check out e bay first to compare something similar   cheers --Ken

Rolling Stones, The

ken brawn--Mr mad

I can answer all rolling stones questions about the members , history of the band and their music and recordings.

collector of rolling stones materials since 1965 I am a prof. singer, (any stones song) ,drummer, blues harmonica player ,band leader and song writer

Shadoobee and various recording and touring bands

currently have songs on youtube (paul storm band)paulisano is the tag

42 years as a musician