Romance Books/Looking for an old book

Regina wrote at 2010-04-03 17:12:42

I do not have the answer but something to add. I am as a matter of fact looking for the same book I read It about 15 years ago. I lost It in a fire,I do remember on the front cover there is a blond gypsy dancing and the caption says RAWNIE loves to sing loves to dance. Hope this is helpful for both of us. Regina

shelly wrote at 2016-02-17 19:41:59
I have been searching for the same book and have not been able to find it. I read the book about 24 years ago , so it has been out for awhile. I would like to get my hands on it again it was a great read.

Romance Books

Elizabeth Mattila

I can answer questions relating to historical romance novels and novellas ranging from the process of writing and conducting research to tips on obtaining an agent and getting published.

I am a published author of historical romance and historical erotica romance and have been writing romance for over ten years.

Active member of the Romance Writers of America (RWA)

Published by Kensington.

I hold a B.A. from the University of Wisconsin - Madison in both Journalism and French.

Honorary mention in the Dell Diamond Debut writing contest for historical romance.