Romance Books/Looking for an old book

Regina wrote at 2010-04-03 17:12:42
HI

I do not have the answer but something to add. I am as a matter of fact looking for the same book I read It about 15 years ago. I lost It in a fire,I do remember on the front cover there is a blond gypsy dancing and the caption says RAWNIE loves to sing loves to dance. Hope this is helpful for both of us. Regina

shelly wrote at 2016-02-17 19:41:59
I have been searching for the same book and have not been able to find it. I read the book about 24 years ago , so it has been out for awhile. I would like to get my hands on it again it was a great read.

Romance Books

Elizabeth Mattila