Romance Books/Pirate Romance

Nadia wrote at 2010-07-31 15:50:15
I remember this book but the name or author escapes me at the moment. I think  the Captain of the ship was like a Captain Morgan type character. The girl in the  book was very good at drawing sketches and the  cabin boy that loved to comb her hair was kind of a quiet type and I thought he had a crush on the girl. I think the girl had a brother that was involved in the story line some how. If i remember or find the book I will let you know.

bluegrassgirl wrote at 2010-11-09 04:24:28
There was a series of books by June Lund Shiplett that sound similar.  One featured a first mate to the Captain who was in love with the first mate's sister.  the Captain's name was Beau Dante and I believe the first mate's name was Heath.  Heath got his own book after this one.

Julie wrote at 2012-12-26 00:54:04
The name of the romance is the windflower with merry devon cat raven as some of the main characters

Julie wrote at 2013-09-27 18:30:30
The book is called the windflower with merry Devon cat raven and other colorful characters by Laura London. One of my all time favorites! I got mine used from eBay or amazon couldn't remember  

Romance Books

Patty Spence

I've read all of Amanda Quick, Sabrina Jeffries and Susan Elizabeth Phillips. I've also read most of Sandra Brown, Jude Devereaux, Johanna Lindsey, Candace Camp, Lisa Kleypas, Julie Garwood. I've read a lot of Jane Feather, Cathine Coulter (excluding FBI Series)and Linda Lael Miller.

I've read romance novels for over 20 years now. I have a lot of the books for the authors I've read. I can usually figure out which book title being discussed.

Creative writing courses.

Won award for speech contests in Toastmasters.