Romance Books/Late 70s or early 80s historical

Sweetpea wrote at 2015-09-19 23:44:17
The novel you are looking for is Love Me Marietta by Jennifer Wilde.....Jennifer Wilde was really a man (look it up ! ) This book was the second In a series....maybe you're remembering a bit of the First book in the series: Love's Tender Fury......other books by Jennifer Wilde include: Once More Miranda  Dare To Love and When Love Commands. I found used copies of all of these in paperback on Amazon.

Romance Books

Patty Spence

I've read all of Amanda Quick, Sabrina Jeffries and Susan Elizabeth Phillips. I've also read most of Sandra Brown, Jude Devereaux, Johanna Lindsey, Candace Camp, Lisa Kleypas, Julie Garwood. I've read a lot of Jane Feather, Cathine Coulter (excluding FBI Series)and Linda Lael Miller.

I've read romance novels for over 20 years now. I have a lot of the books for the authors I've read. I can usually figure out which book title being discussed.

Creative writing courses.

Won award for speech contests in Toastmasters.