Romance Books/Looking for a book written in the 90's

Blackate wrote at 2011-05-21 14:10:56

this is one of my fave books. The name of the book is Until You and author is Judith Mcnaught.

Red wrote at 2011-06-08 04:01:56
It's written by Judith McNaught. I love all of her books

C wrote at 2011-06-20 05:49:14
The author you are looking for is Judith McNaught. The heroine's name is Sheridan Bromleigh. She also wrote a novel preceding this one called Whitney, My Love that ties in with the hero's brother, Clayton Westmoreland.

Natasha wrote at 2011-06-26 17:52:28
The book your are looking for is called Untill You by Judith Mcnaught.  

BlueMoon wrote at 2011-08-15 20:23:30
The book you are refering to is called Until You, and it is actually written by Judith McNaught, not Johanna Lindsey. The lead female's name is Sheridan Bromleigh.

I know what it's like to rack your brain trying to remember a certain book!!

Christen wrote at 2012-04-28 19:17:00
It was from the westmorland series with Stephen. It was the book after Whitney my love. Her name is Sheridan :)

sassy524 wrote at 2012-06-05 06:42:09
Don't know if you ever found the book since this was written awhile ago but tt sounds like a book written by Judith Mcnaught.  

bbwangel wrote at 2013-01-11 23:39:18
the name of this book is until you by Judith naughty and the heroines name is sheridan

Rissa wrote at 2013-03-07 00:05:33
The book you are looking for is "Until You" by Judith Mcnaught. When I originally read it it had a white flowery cover but it looks like the book cover has had several printings as its not the same when searching online for a copy.  

anoblern wrote at 2013-09-14 23:55:57

Romance Books

Angela Daigle

All questions relating to historical romance author Johanna Lindsey's novels ie. book titles, characters, plot, series lists, etc. Historical romance novels published from 1990's - present from various authors including (but not limited to) Lisa Kleypas, Jodi Thomas, Kinley MacGregor, Mary Balogh, Catherine Anderson, Anna Campbell, Lisa Valdez, Julia Quinn, Lorraine Heath, Julia London, Jill Marie Landis, Elizabeth Boyle, Suzanne Enoch, Elizabeth Hoyt, Lynsay Sands, Kresley Cole, Beth Williamson, Laura Lee Guhrke, Kaki Warner, Tessa Dare, Sarah Maclean, and Pamela Clare.

I own every book written by Lindsey and have read each of them several times. I read 2-8 historical romance novels a month from a variety of authors.

B.S. in Elementary Education Masters in Educational Technology