Romance Books/Looking for Romance Novels from the late 80's...

Ava Read wrote at 2013-02-19 12:41:54
Hi, I hope it's ok to answer questions on this site.

The books described are by Cynthia Wright, both part of the de Briac series. See below.

YOU AND NO OTHER:

Thomas Mardouet, seigneur de St. Briac, is a man with a perfect life – bold, witty, and splendid to behold, he is the King of France’s trusted knight. Is he brave enough to withstand one delicate maiden and her impetuous masquerade? Passion, laughter, and intrigue in Renaissance France.

OF ONE HEART: (originally published as A BATTLE FOR LOVE)

When the reckless Marquess of Sandhurst is forced by King Henry VIII into an arranged marriage with a young French widow, he conceives a bold masquerade to outwit the king. Disguised as a humble portrait painter, Sandhurst travels to the French court to have a look at his would-be bride. Reunite with Thomas & Aimee from YOU & NO OTHER in this enchanting novel of love and renewal.

Romance Books

Patty Spence