Romance Books/question

Question
i am trying to locate a historian romance novel most probably from mills and boons .. i read that novel some years ago and have forgotten the title and the author's name the only thing i remember is :
grandmother gave ultimatum to her grandchildren that one of them have to marry the eldest of them is lord Oliver ... then there was a girl who came to the city with her cousin Franklin to find her fiancee but they get in some trouble when they met lord Oliver and lord Oliver suggests that girl to act as her love for some time to convince his grandmother that he is finally going to marry or face the law the girl accepted his offer ..
this is all that i remember ..if anyone can help or remember this story and help me in finding that book i will be very thankful

Answer
GP,

I apologize for taking so long to answer your question. I have been ill. The book you are looking for is the first in the series: Hellions of Halstead Hall by Sabrina Jeffries. I have listed them below.

Thanks,
Patty

Hellions of Halstead Hall
1. The Truth About Lord Stoneville (2010)
2. A Hellion in Her Bed (2010)
3. How to Woo a Reluctant Lady (2011)
4. To Wed a Wild Lord (2011)
5. A Lady Never Surrenders (2012)
6. 'Twas the Night After Christmas (2012)

Romance Books

Patty Spence