Romance Books/Romance Novel from the 1990's

Question
I have been looking for the title of a romance novel I read in the 1990's (I want to say 1992-1995).  The female character was an architect she leaves her family and ex for a job in a small town.  She is pregnant, bit the ex doesn't know.  She meets a man in the new town and things get steamy fast.  I believe he is in construction (the foreman maybe).  I believe that someone is stalking her.  The fact that I can't remember the title of this book is driving me crazy.  Can you help me?

Answer
Julie,
The only book with a similar plot I could find is listed below. The woman in this book is a housewife, not an attorney and the child is the lover's not the husbands'. Let me know if you remember any additional information and I will perform another search.

Thanks,
Patty

Susan Wiggs - Enchanted Afternoon

Romance Books

Patty Spence