Romance Books/Time travel?

Question
Would you please recommend some good romance novels that involve time travel? Any time period or location is okay, just so long as the heroine is contemporary. :)

Answer
Below is a link to a list of popular time travel novels.  They do contain heroine's that are contemporary and historic but you should still have a listing.

http://www.wereallydig.com/romancenovels/tt/timetravelnovels.html

One that I like is A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux.  In this the hero comes to the present and has to learn how to live in this world.

There's also another of Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon that has the hero coming to the future with a mythical twist.

Romance Books

Stephanie Lange