Romance Books/Time travel?

Would you please recommend some good romance novels that involve time travel? Any time period or location is okay, just so long as the heroine is contemporary. :)

Below is a link to a list of popular time travel novels.  They do contain heroine's that are contemporary and historic but you should still have a listing.

One that I like is A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux.  In this the hero comes to the present and has to learn how to live in this world.

There's also another of Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon that has the hero coming to the future with a mythical twist.

Romance Books

Stephanie Lange

I can answer most questions having to do with these authors: Jude Deveraux, Nora Roberts, Julie Garwood, Rachel Lee, Christina Feehan, Sherrilyn Kenyon and Johanna Lindsey. These are just some of the more popular authors I know about and do not include all the authors I could answer questions on. I also have a small database on some of these authors with listings of their books.

I've been an avid romance novel reader for almost 20 years now. I also have a knack for remembering which plot goes to which book and can name the author and title of said book if I've read it.

Two years worth of college working towards an english major.

Two second place awards for poetry.