Romance Books/Looking for a Western Romance Novel

I'm looking for an older romance novel from the 80's.  The hero's name was Logan Matthews, Matthew Logan or it had Daniel in it. He was a law man and falls in love with the new school teacher in town.  I don't remember much about the cover.  I have been looking for this book for 25's how my son got his name.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Amy, I am not finding a book with a lawman and a school teacher with the name Logan or Matthew. If you remember anything else about the plot I will perform additional searches. Also, if you happen to find the title, please do let me know so I can update my records.

Thank you,

Romance Books

Patty Spence

I've read all of Amanda Quick, Sabrina Jeffries and Susan Elizabeth Phillips. I've also read most of Sandra Brown, Jude Devereaux, Johanna Lindsey, Candace Camp, Lisa Kleypas, Julie Garwood. I've read a lot of Jane Feather, Cathine Coulter (excluding FBI Series)and Linda Lael Miller.

I've read romance novels for over 20 years now. I have a lot of the books for the authors I've read. I can usually figure out which book title being discussed.

Creative writing courses.

Won award for speech contests in Toastmasters.