Romance Books/Looking for a Western Romance Novel

Question
I'm looking for an older romance novel from the 80's.  The hero's name was Logan Matthews, Matthew Logan or it had Daniel in it. He was a law man and falls in love with the new school teacher in town.  I don't remember much about the cover.  I have been looking for this book for 25 years...it's how my son got his name.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Amy

Answer
Amy, I am not finding a book with a lawman and a school teacher with the name Logan or Matthew. If you remember anything else about the plot I will perform additional searches. Also, if you happen to find the title, please do let me know so I can update my records.

Thank you,
Patty

Romance Books

Patty Spence