Romance Books/Civil War era romance book that was made into TV movie

Question
i hope you can help because so far I've had no luck at all.  Back in the 1980's I remember watching a TV movie set in the Civil War period that was based on a romance novel.  I can't remember the whole storyline, but I know the heroine was trying to save her family home and decided to marry a waalthy man even though she was falling in love with someone else.  I can't remember the title, the name of the heroine or the man she loves but I do remember the rich man was named Bodine. I think the title started with the word "love" but I can't be sure.

Answer
Christine,
Was it the Blue and the Gray? It was made in 1982. I can't seem to find a full list of characters. Two people I know were in it and they weren't listed on the cast member list to know if a character of Bodine was in it. There's also North and South. It was made in 1985. I've tried to do a search, but am unable to find any more information. I seem to recall a character named Bodine in it. I think it was someone Madeline was seeing when she thought Rory dead.

Thanks,
Patty

Romance Books

Patty Spence