Romance Books/RAWNIE-LOOKING FOR THIS BOOK

Question
Hi

I am looking for a book that I read way back in about 1981-82 it was called Rawnie and it was about a Gyspsy who becomes an opera singer and gets involved with Seth and his brother Steve. It takes place in the 1800's . I have been searching for this book for awhile and have not been able to find it. I would love to know where I could get my hands on it again, very good read.

Thank You
Shelly

Answer
The book is actually called Dangerous Obsession by Natasha Peters.  You could probably find it on Amazon now that you have the title of the book.

Synopsis:

She was daring and defiant; tender and wanton. She was child. She was woman. She was Rhawnie.
From a starving gypsy in Russia to an exotic demi-mondaine in Paris; from a countess in Bavaria to a sensation in New York; from a survivor in the western wilderness to a card shark in San Francisco - wuch were the heights and depths of existence for Rhawnie.

Her wit, her cunning, her beauty, the sensuous delights she performs to well protect her even as they cause her agony and shame. For deep in her soul is a love for a man, a man who has brought her only degradation and heartbreak.

Wherever she goes, whatever she does, Rhawnie cannot escape Seth Garrett. The constant ache for his arms, the ever present need for the fires of passion he alone can ignite, and his relentless pursuit of her have made her his prisoner. Across continents fleeing danger and death, Rhawnie runs...from this man...from herself...until she knows that with a love so powerful, a love so shameless, she can do nothing but surrender!

Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3292121-dangerous-obsession?ac=1&from_search=1&from_nav=true

Romance Books

Stephanie Lange