Romania/birth certificate

hi , my grandparents born in romania in a place called : petra nemtze .
where can i find there birth certificate ?i really would like to find more about them.

thanks in advance.  

Dear Mr Oren,

Maybe you mean PIATRA NEAMT ? To get a birth certificate it is necessary to give a power of attorney to a romanian citizen so that he will be able to make a request of birth certificate to the major of Piatra Neamt . There is a possibility that you will not find the certificates in Piatra Neamt beacause the date ( for example some major's has no birth certificate before 1900 ) ; in this case it would be possible to find them in the national archive of Bucharest . I did some researches for some customers who asked me that's why I give you these informations .

Best Regards

About Romania
This site answers questions related to Romania, Romanian people, Romanian customs, living in Romania, and Romanian culture. And depending on the Expert, you may also ask for English to Romanian translation and about Romanian grammar. Experts may also be able to answer your questions about Romanain travel and tourism specifically to Bucharest, Brasov, Transilvania, Bucovina, and the Black Sea. If you do not see your Romania question answered in this area then please ask your question about Romania here

I am an italian living in Bucharest since 1995, expert in organized tours ( Bucharest, Brasov, Black See, Transilvania, Bucovina etc), short rentals apartments and organized parties or simple meals in my own pizzeria and restaurant PALMIER in the country of Bucharest ( Comuna Peris ) . I also offer information about Bucharest, Romania, consulting in real estate investments and touring in Romania

20 years in Romania - tours all over the country and week end tours in Bucharest

Italy - law studies

Customers from all over the world