Romania/Getting married in Romania

Garsoniere de Inchiriat Cluj wrote at 2014-08-11 13:16:55
cheap accomodations you can find also if you search the offers from this website http://www.edil.ro . They regularely update all offers daily. For rent or for sale offers of apartments are over 900. Hope you can find what you need.

About Romania
This site answers questions related to Romania, Romanian people, Romanian customs, living in Romania, and Romanian culture. And depending on the Expert, you may also ask for English to Romanian translation and about Romanian grammar. Experts may also be able to answer your questions about Romanain travel and tourism specifically to Bucharest, Brasov, Transilvania, Bucovina, and the Black Sea. If you do not see your Romania question answered in this area then please ask your question about Romania here

Romania

Adriano