Romania/Getting married in Romania

Question
Hi Adriano,

This is first time i am writing you here but your detailed answers to other always helped me to get max.information about Romania. thanks for that. i am NRI Living in Dubai & i am coming romania to get married with my girlfriend in Resita. we already lived together in Dubai for last 2 years & finally we are getting married. my question to you is for
1) cheap accommodation in Resita as my gf home is small & we cant go out of resita as she is pregnant. can you help on same...?

2) any advise about new rules for marriage in Romania ? ( i have all information from your earlier reply to other people that which are the documents required for marriage in Romania. Please update once again if you don't mind )

3) as i said above , we having a kid .. any advise in regards of same ? your answers always helped me ( & i m undoubtedly big fan of you )

4) is there any Hindu Temple near by Resita ? or anywhere in Resita ? ( we would like to visit once if possible )

if you can reply me on my query. i would be more than pleased.

thanks in advance.

doing a wonderful job

God Bless

Regards

kshitij chauhan

Answer
Hello Kshitij,

first of all thanks to be my fan :)

My answers about your questions:

There are no Hindu Temples in the Resita zone. There are no new rules about marriage in Romania as you can see in this web site www.mae.ro ( english section of course ).
About a cheap accomodation I just can send you this web site http://resita.olx.ro/case-apartamente-de-inchiriat-cat-363 ( sorry in romanian language )

If you have other questions just write me back

Kind Regards

Adriano
About Romania
This site answers questions related to Romania, Romanian people, Romanian customs, living in Romania, and Romanian culture. And depending on the Expert, you may also ask for English to Romanian translation and about Romanian grammar. Experts may also be able to answer your questions about Romanain travel and tourism specifically to Bucharest, Brasov, Transilvania, Bucovina, and the Black Sea. If you do not see your Romania question answered in this area then please ask your question about Romania here

Romania

Adriano