Romania/Birth records in Kreuzstatten, Romania

Wondering how I can get a birth certificate for Nikolaus Feil born 18 APR 1892  in Kreuzstatten, Romania .  Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Cathy Eland

Dear Miss Cathy,

in order to obtain a birth certificate in Romania it is necessary to go on person or to send a power of attorney to a romanian citizen. You can get this paper in the village of Cruceni ( ex Kreuzstatten ) at the archive office of the town hall or at the same office of the town hall of Timisoara. There is another possibility to find it at the national archive of Bucharest.

Kind Regards

About Romania
This site answers questions related to Romania, Romanian people, Romanian customs, living in Romania, and Romanian culture. And depending on the Expert, you may also ask for English to Romanian translation and about Romanian grammar. Experts may also be able to answer your questions about Romanain travel and tourism specifically to Bucharest, Brasov, Transilvania, Bucovina, and the Black Sea. If you do not see your Romania question answered in this area then please ask your question about Romania here

I am an italian living in Bucharest since 1995, expert in organized tours ( Bucharest, Brasov, Black See, Transilvania, Bucovina etc), short rentals apartments and organized parties or simple meals in my own pizzeria and restaurant PALMIER in the country of Bucharest ( Comuna Peris ) . I also offer information about Bucharest, Romania, consulting in real estate investments and touring in Romania

20 years in Romania - tours all over the country and week end tours in Bucharest

Italy - law studies

Customers from all over the world