Romania/Birth records in Kreuzstatten, Romania

Question
Adriano,
Wondering how I can get a birth certificate for Nikolaus Feil born 18 APR 1892  in Kreuzstatten, Romania .  Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Cathy Eland

Answer
Dear Miss Cathy,

in order to obtain a birth certificate in Romania it is necessary to go on person or to send a power of attorney to a romanian citizen. You can get this paper in the village of Cruceni ( ex Kreuzstatten ) at the archive office of the town hall or at the same office of the town hall of Timisoara. There is another possibility to find it at the national archive of Bucharest.

Kind Regards

Adriano
About Romania
This site answers questions related to Romania, Romanian people, Romanian customs, living in Romania, and Romanian culture. And depending on the Expert, you may also ask for English to Romanian translation and about Romanian grammar. Experts may also be able to answer your questions about Romanain travel and tourism specifically to Bucharest, Brasov, Transilvania, Bucovina, and the Black Sea. If you do not see your Romania question answered in this area then please ask your question about Romania here

Romania

Adriano