Romania/working in bucharest

Gioni wrote at 2015-11-22 09:57:25
Hi Mr Anand,

if you are interested for a job in Bucharest you can also check the job portal http://www.infomunca.ro . I use it for years and it allways helps me...

About Romania
This site answers questions related to Romania, Romanian people, Romanian customs, living in Romania, and Romanian culture. And depending on the Expert, you may also ask for English to Romanian translation and about Romanian grammar. Experts may also be able to answer your questions about Romanain travel and tourism specifically to Bucharest, Brasov, Transilvania, Bucovina, and the Black Sea. If you do not see your Romania question answered in this area then please ask your question about Romania here

Romania

Adriano