Romania/ID after marriage

Dear Adriano;

i'm a Lebanese Citizen i live and i work in Cyprus where i met my girl friend and she is form Romania, Bucharest we are planning now to hold our marriage in Romania and as read your other answers i understood what do i need to complete the marriage, we are together almost 3 years and this is my last year for my visa in Cyprus, as Florantina told me after we make the marriage in Romania i will be able to get a Romanian ID for foreigners which is allows me to move freely within the EU states and i can resume my work in Cyprus, i contacted a law firm in Romania and they asked for a lot of money to answer my question and i couldn't afford because i;m saving for the wedding, can you please advise.

best regards and i appreciate your help in advance   

Dear Mr. Adam,

the only way to get the romanian ID is to follow the official bureaucratic iter. I suggest to contact the Romanian Consulate in Cyprus in order to get clear information about your situation ( it will take some time but you will not spend too much money ! )

Good luck and Best Regards

About Romania
This site answers questions related to Romania, Romanian people, Romanian customs, living in Romania, and Romanian culture. And depending on the Expert, you may also ask for English to Romanian translation and about Romanian grammar. Experts may also be able to answer your questions about Romanain travel and tourism specifically to Bucharest, Brasov, Transilvania, Bucovina, and the Black Sea. If you do not see your Romania question answered in this area then please ask your question about Romania here

I am an italian living in Bucharest since 1995, expert in organized tours ( Bucharest, Brasov, Black See, Transilvania, Bucovina etc), short rentals apartments and organized parties or simple meals in my own pizzeria and restaurant PALMIER in the country of Bucharest ( Comuna Peris ) . I also offer information about Bucharest, Romania, consulting in real estate investments and touring in Romania

20 years in Romania - tours all over the country and week end tours in Bucharest

Italy - law studies

Customers from all over the world