My name is Salam,im from lebanon living in U.A.E,and work as sales executive in Carolina Herrera,i want to visit Romania for vacation,
i went to the embassy to submit my documents,booking hotel,airline,bank statement,travel insurance...but they ask me for a sponcer or invition....can anyone help me in this..

Best Regards

Dear Mr. Salam,

with our travel agency we are are allowed to make a requesto to the immigration office ( letter of invitation for non UE citizens ) just for groups up to 20 persons. In your case you need a close friend who is romanian citizen or business partner who can fill the invitation letter. I don't know any other way about your visit in Romania.

With Kind Regards

About Romania
This site answers questions related to Romania, Romanian people, Romanian customs, living in Romania, and Romanian culture. And depending on the Expert, you may also ask for English to Romanian translation and about Romanian grammar. Experts may also be able to answer your questions about Romanain travel and tourism specifically to Bucharest, Brasov, Transilvania, Bucovina, and the Black Sea. If you do not see your Romania question answered in this area then please ask your question about Romania here

I am an italian living in Bucharest since 1995, expert in organized tours ( Bucharest, Brasov, Black See, Transilvania, Bucovina etc), short rentals apartments and organized parties or simple meals in my own pizzeria and restaurant PALMIER in the country of Bucharest ( Comuna Peris ) . I also offer information about Bucharest, Romania, consulting in real estate investments and touring in Romania

20 years in Romania - tours all over the country and week end tours in Bucharest

Italy - law studies

Customers from all over the world