Romania/Urgent Response Needed

Am planning to go to Romania as a tourist and was informed that i will need a letter from Romanian tourism company and i don't know how i can get it I am Nigeria National.I can provide all the other necessary requirement for the visa . it is only the letter from Romanian tourism company..kindly get back to me on how you can be of help.Thanks

Dear Mr. Oluwaseum,

in order to get a romanian touristic visa it is necessary to have an invitation letter form a close person ( generally a friend ); it is also possible to get an invitation letter from a travel agency but the romanian authorities allow this for groups of tourists. Generally I work with italian customers but it would be possible to send you a letter just if you book a tour in Romania with a big group of tourists from your country ( up from 25 ).

Kind Regards

About Romania
This site answers questions related to Romania, Romanian people, Romanian customs, living in Romania, and Romanian culture. And depending on the Expert, you may also ask for English to Romanian translation and about Romanian grammar. Experts may also be able to answer your questions about Romanain travel and tourism specifically to Bucharest, Brasov, Transilvania, Bucovina, and the Black Sea. If you do not see your Romania question answered in this area then please ask your question about Romania here

I am an italian living in Bucharest since 1995, expert in organized tours ( Bucharest, Brasov, Black See, Transilvania, Bucovina etc), short rentals apartments and organized parties or simple meals in my own pizzeria and restaurant PALMIER in the country of Bucharest ( Comuna Peris ) . I also offer information about Bucharest, Romania, consulting in real estate investments and touring in Romania

20 years in Romania - tours all over the country and week end tours in Bucharest

Italy - law studies

Customers from all over the world