Romania/birth certificate

Question
Hi my grandmother was born in 24/03/1924 in Satu Mare Romania hoe can you help me to get her birth certificate

Answer
Dear Mr. or Mrs.  Shlezinger,

in order to obtain the Birth certificate it will be necessary to send a power of attorney to a romanian citizen. The Birth certificate should be in the national archive office of the municipal office of Satu Mare.
If you want I can help you just write me in private

Kind Regards

Adriano
About Romania
This site answers questions related to Romania, Romanian people, Romanian customs, living in Romania, and Romanian culture. And depending on the Expert, you may also ask for English to Romanian translation and about Romanian grammar. Experts may also be able to answer your questions about Romanain travel and tourism specifically to Bucharest, Brasov, Transilvania, Bucovina, and the Black Sea. If you do not see your Romania question answered in this area then please ask your question about Romania here

Romania

Adriano