Romania/birth certificate

Hi my grandmother was born in 24/03/1924 in Satu Mare Romania hoe can you help me to get her birth certificate

Dear Mr. or Mrs.  Shlezinger,

in order to obtain the Birth certificate it will be necessary to send a power of attorney to a romanian citizen. The Birth certificate should be in the national archive office of the municipal office of Satu Mare.
If you want I can help you just write me in private

Kind Regards

About Romania
This site answers questions related to Romania, Romanian people, Romanian customs, living in Romania, and Romanian culture. And depending on the Expert, you may also ask for English to Romanian translation and about Romanian grammar. Experts may also be able to answer your questions about Romanain travel and tourism specifically to Bucharest, Brasov, Transilvania, Bucovina, and the Black Sea. If you do not see your Romania question answered in this area then please ask your question about Romania here

I am an italian living in Bucharest since 1995, expert in organized tours ( Bucharest, Brasov, Black See, Transilvania, Bucovina etc), short rentals apartments and organized parties or simple meals in my own pizzeria and restaurant PALMIER in the country of Bucharest ( Comuna Peris ) . I also offer information about Bucharest, Romania, consulting in real estate investments and touring in Romania

20 years in Romania - tours all over the country and week end tours in Bucharest

Italy - law studies

Customers from all over the world