Romania/indian restaurant

Question
Hi Adriano
My wife and I are interested in starting a small restaurant or take away joint for indian food. Please tell us how this will work. We are looking for a change of place. We are also trainers in personality development and also hold seminars and workshops in management, retail marketing for companies and train the faculty in scools and colleges.

Answer
Dear Mr. Sudhir,
I think that an indian take away restaurant is a very good idea. You just have to check all business details in Bucharest or in another important city of Romania. About the establishment of a new company I suggest you to contact a good lawyer who can help you in all burocracy steps. In this web site you can see some prices about local in central area of Bucharest or in other romanian cities www.imobiliare.ro ( english too ). In this web site you can write an announcement for your other job here  http://www.ejobs.ro/  

If you have other questions just write me back

Kind Regards and good luck

Adriano
About Romania
This site answers questions related to Romania, Romanian people, Romanian customs, living in Romania, and Romanian culture. And depending on the Expert, you may also ask for English to Romanian translation and about Romanian grammar. Experts may also be able to answer your questions about Romanain travel and tourism specifically to Bucharest, Brasov, Transilvania, Bucovina, and the Black Sea. If you do not see your Romania question answered in this area then please ask your question about Romania here

Romania

Adriano