Romania/indian restaurant

Hi Adriano
My wife and I are interested in starting a small restaurant or take away joint for indian food. Please tell us how this will work. We are looking for a change of place. We are also trainers in personality development and also hold seminars and workshops in management, retail marketing for companies and train the faculty in scools and colleges.

Dear Mr. Sudhir,
I think that an indian take away restaurant is a very good idea. You just have to check all business details in Bucharest or in another important city of Romania. About the establishment of a new company I suggest you to contact a good lawyer who can help you in all burocracy steps. In this web site you can see some prices about local in central area of Bucharest or in other romanian cities ( english too ). In this web site you can write an announcement for your other job here  

If you have other questions just write me back

Kind Regards and good luck

About Romania
This site answers questions related to Romania, Romanian people, Romanian customs, living in Romania, and Romanian culture. And depending on the Expert, you may also ask for English to Romanian translation and about Romanian grammar. Experts may also be able to answer your questions about Romanain travel and tourism specifically to Bucharest, Brasov, Transilvania, Bucovina, and the Black Sea. If you do not see your Romania question answered in this area then please ask your question about Romania here

I am an italian living in Bucharest since 1995, expert in organized tours ( Bucharest, Brasov, Black See, Transilvania, Bucovina etc), short rentals apartments and organized parties or simple meals in my own pizzeria and restaurant PALMIER in the country of Bucharest ( Comuna Peris ) . I also offer information about Bucharest, Romania, consulting in real estate investments and touring in Romania

20 years in Romania - tours all over the country and week end tours in Bucharest

Italy - law studies

Customers from all over the world