QUESTION: Hey I am wanting to move there by next summer.  I need all info possible!  I enjoy that you have a site like this.  I could even cook at your pizzeria... :).  Thank You in advance, Jodi

ANSWER: Hello Jodi,

what kind of info do you need ? If you want to open some business in Romania you should take contact with an accounter or a lawer in order to have your own society. He will tell the right steps you should move in the romanian burocracy.

Regards and good luck

QUESTION: Is there a place I can get an information packet sent to me here in the United States? ....for example:  money differences, dollar to dollar, how much things cost, temperatures, and mainly just basic information on living in a new atmosphere...  visas...passports....all of that kind of stuff.  I know nothing about living/traveling overseas.

Dear Mr.Jodi,

you can get many informations from internet like weather

for Bucharest

General informations

If you have other questions just contact me again

Kind Regards

About Romania
This site answers questions related to Romania, Romanian people, Romanian customs, living in Romania, and Romanian culture. And depending on the Expert, you may also ask for English to Romanian translation and about Romanian grammar. Experts may also be able to answer your questions about Romanain travel and tourism specifically to Bucharest, Brasov, Transilvania, Bucovina, and the Black Sea. If you do not see your Romania question answered in this area then please ask your question about Romania here

I am an italian living in Bucharest since 1995, expert in organized tours ( Bucharest, Brasov, Black See, Transilvania, Bucovina etc), short rentals apartments and organized parties or simple meals in my own pizzeria and restaurant PALMIER in the country of Bucharest ( Comuna Peris ) . I also offer information about Bucharest, Romania, consulting in real estate investments and touring in Romania

20 years in Romania - tours all over the country and week end tours in Bucharest

Italy - law studies

Customers from all over the world