Romania/I WANT TO SRUDY IN ROMANIA

Question
I'm from Pakistan and seeking to get admission in university of Medicine,i had contacted embassy here in my country but instead of guiding me,they preferred me to contact here.so i want to know that how should i get admission?And can i get a student visa before admitting in any university,So i can come myself their to apply in different universities?

Answer
Dear Mr. Muhammad Hamza,

I suggest you to contact the Medicine University where you want to study, generally they use to give all informations to foreigners students

If you have any other question just reply  to this message

Kind Regards

Adriano
About Romania
This site answers questions related to Romania, Romanian people, Romanian customs, living in Romania, and Romanian culture. And depending on the Expert, you may also ask for English to Romanian translation and about Romanian grammar. Experts may also be able to answer your questions about Romanain travel and tourism specifically to Bucharest, Brasov, Transilvania, Bucovina, and the Black Sea. If you do not see your Romania question answered in this area then please ask your question about Romania here

Romania

Adriano