Romania/Invitation letter to visit Romania

Hi,would u like to assist me to get a visa invitation letter to visit Romania?I can supply all of requirements to the Embbasssy.But I need right now the letter of invitation letter for visa purpose.I am waiting u to hear from u!!Thanks

Dear Mr Geb,

the invitation letter should be send by a friend or a business partner. Here you are detailed informations from the foreign office website of Romania

As travel agency ower I cannot provide an invitation letter just for a large group of tourists

With Kind Regards

About Romania
This site answers questions related to Romania, Romanian people, Romanian customs, living in Romania, and Romanian culture. And depending on the Expert, you may also ask for English to Romanian translation and about Romanian grammar. Experts may also be able to answer your questions about Romanain travel and tourism specifically to Bucharest, Brasov, Transilvania, Bucovina, and the Black Sea. If you do not see your Romania question answered in this area then please ask your question about Romania here

I am an italian living in Bucharest since 1995, expert in organized tours ( Bucharest, Brasov, Black See, Transilvania, Bucovina etc), short rentals apartments and organized parties or simple meals in my own pizzeria and restaurant PALMIER in the country of Bucharest ( Comuna Peris ) . I also offer information about Bucharest, Romania, consulting in real estate investments and touring in Romania

20 years in Romania - tours all over the country and week end tours in Bucharest

Italy - law studies

Customers from all over the world