Romantic Movies/Ghosts, Tree Trunk, Car Accident Frees Them

happy wrote at 2009-06-13 16:09:49
might be movie named topper where 2 hit tree become ghost helps older gentleman  the lady ghost goes helps him and other gary grant tries find her  if car is older  convertable then this prob movie

Movie demon wrote at 2012-08-11 02:27:02
The movie was "I married a witch" from 1942 starring Veronica Lake and Fredric March.

Lucy wrote at 2012-12-24 00:53:30
It's Topper!  I was looking for the same thing! Happy me and hopefully happy you now!  Enjoy!!!

Romantic Movies

Please consider asking Nell Minow because she seems more knowledgable than I am, but if she is unavailable I may be able to help. Please read my expertise & realize you are asking a question in romantic movies because I will feel bad if I cannot help you but if you ask about something outside my area of expertise likely I will be unable to help. I can answer questions about story lines, characters, and cast/crew in ROMANTIC movies 1940s, 1950s, & 1990 - present. I cannot help you with questions related to gossip surrounding the cast or people who are not listed in the credits. If the movie is rated R I probably cannot help you.

I have seen numerous romantic movies and read different articles about them.

No official training and education in movies. I have read and researched movies.