Romantic Movies/lifetime, teen, robbery

what is the name of this movie?
I do not know the names of any of the actors, characters or in what year or country the movie was made in. All I know is that it is a lifetime movie and this is how it goes:

A 17 year old girl and her mother moves into a new town. They have a strained relationship because the daughter is very rebellious. She soon develops a relationship with an older guy (late 20s or early 30s I think). She tells him she is 18 and he believes. She keeps the relationship secret from her mother and doesn't tell her where she goes and when she's get back.

She tells her boyfriend her real age and he's freaked but then tells her his secret, which is that he has been in jail for the past few years because he was involved in a bank robbery. ...

That's all I remember.

Sorry I am not familiar with this movie. I did not have any luck finding it.

Lifteime has a listing of their movies at -

You could try asking Nell Minnow she knows more than I do.

Best wishes!

Romantic Movies

Please consider asking Nell Minow because she seems more knowledgable than I am, but if she is unavailable I may be able to help. Please read my expertise & realize you are asking a question in romantic movies because I will feel bad if I cannot help you but if you ask about something outside my area of expertise likely I will be unable to help. I can answer questions about story lines, characters, and cast/crew in ROMANTIC movies 1940s, 1950s, & 1990 - present. I cannot help you with questions related to gossip surrounding the cast or people who are not listed in the credits. If the movie is rated R I probably cannot help you.

I have seen numerous romantic movies and read different articles about them.

No official training and education in movies. I have read and researched movies.