Romantic Movies/Angel at my desk

Dear Expert:

I have a question with regard to "an angel at my desk". I cannot fully remember the detail of the movie. Was it janet's prof who made her ended up in a mental hospital?

Are you talking about An Angel at My Table? Link -

According to IMDB user comments, it seems that when a supervising professor observed her class it seemed to cause a great deal of stress which contributed to her ending up in a mental hospital.

Hope this helps.

Romantic Movies

Please consider asking Nell Minow because she seems more knowledgable than I am, but if she is unavailable I may be able to help. Please read my expertise & realize you are asking a question in romantic movies because I will feel bad if I cannot help you but if you ask about something outside my area of expertise likely I will be unable to help. I can answer questions about story lines, characters, and cast/crew in ROMANTIC movies 1940s, 1950s, & 1990 - present. I cannot help you with questions related to gossip surrounding the cast or people who are not listed in the credits. If the movie is rated R I probably cannot help you.

I have seen numerous romantic movies and read different articles about them.

No official training and education in movies. I have read and researched movies.