Romantic Movies/dance movie - 80's I think

I was wondering if you tell me if you know of a movie where there is a woman who can dance, ands up in an endurance dance/like aerobic competition and whoever is left standing at the end wins the dance premises? I think they move for an hour and then have a 10min break. She is nearly beat and then finds a second wind at the end and dances around crazily and wins she wears a grey leotard with pink leg warmers (I think), you know and they walk around with towels around their necks. Definitely American.  I don't know the actress and I thought the movie name had the work 'body' in it? I know its a vague description but I watched it when I was young and have had flash backs about it and was trying to find it. Thanks for any help.

Maybe this will help you.

Heavenly Bodies -

Girls just want to have fun -

Highest grossing 80s and 90s dance movies:

10 awesome 80s dance scenes:

Best wishes.

Romantic Movies

Please consider asking Nell Minow because she seems more knowledgable than I am, but if she is unavailable I may be able to help. Please read my expertise & realize you are asking a question in romantic movies because I will feel bad if I cannot help you but if you ask about something outside my area of expertise likely I will be unable to help. I can answer questions about story lines, characters, and cast/crew in ROMANTIC movies 1940s, 1950s, & 1990 - present. I cannot help you with questions related to gossip surrounding the cast or people who are not listed in the credits. If the movie is rated R I probably cannot help you.

I have seen numerous romantic movies and read different articles about them.

No official training and education in movies. I have read and researched movies.