Romantic Movies/the notebook - movie

hello :)

what is it trying to tell us?
what is the meaning of it?

also what are your opinions on it?

Dear Natasha,

The movie seems to be looking at the power of love including what it can overcome and how it never dies but how just because you love someone does not mean that there will not be challenges.

Link regarding discussion about the movie's meaning:

It seemed to sad and realistic for me I prefer the happy predictable romances not ones that seem more like romantic tragedies.

You could try asking one of the other experts if you want more discussion regarding your questions.

Best wishes.

Romantic Movies

Please consider asking Nell Minow because she seems more knowledgable than I am, but if she is unavailable I may be able to help. Please read my expertise & realize you are asking a question in romantic movies because I will feel bad if I cannot help you but if you ask about something outside my area of expertise likely I will be unable to help. I can answer questions about story lines, characters, and cast/crew in ROMANTIC movies 1940s, 1950s, & 1990 - present. I cannot help you with questions related to gossip surrounding the cast or people who are not listed in the credits. If the movie is rated R I probably cannot help you.

I have seen numerous romantic movies and read different articles about them.

No official training and education in movies. I have read and researched movies.