Romantic Movies/the notebook - movie

Question
hello :)

what is it trying to tell us?
what is the meaning of it?

also what are your opinions on it?

Answer
Dear Natasha,

The movie seems to be looking at the power of love including what it can overcome and how it never dies but how just because you love someone does not mean that there will not be challenges.

Link regarding discussion about the movie's meaning: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081022141442AARA5lE

It seemed to sad and realistic for me I prefer the happy predictable romances not ones that seem more like romantic tragedies.

You could try asking one of the other experts if you want more discussion regarding your questions.

Best wishes.
Isabel

Romantic Movies

Isabel