Romantic Movies/movies recommendations

Question
Could anyone recommend a movie to me where the hero & heroine hated each other at first then hate turn to love ?

Answer
There are more romantic movies that begin with the hero and heroine hating each other or with one of them hating the other than there are that begin with them liking each other!  There's even a whole category of "comedies of remarriage," about divorced couples who hate each other -- or think they do -- and then fall in love again.  Those include "The Philadelphia Story" and the remake "High Society," and "His Girl Friday."  Other movies that begin with the couple not liking each other are "When Harry Met Sally," "You've Got Mail," and two earlier versions of the same story, "In the Good Old Summertime," and "The Shop Around the Corner," "The Proposal," "10 Things I Hate About You," and even the original "Star Wars!"

Hope that helps.  

Romantic Movies

Nell Minow