Romantic Movies/tom hanks

hi dear
can you mention to me the best movie related to tom hanks??
thank you

Tough question!  It's really a matter of opinion.  He won Oscars for "Philadelphia" and "Forrest Gump," and both are great, but my choice would be "Apollo 13."  Also highly recommended: "Splash," "Sleepless in Seattle," and "You've Got Mail."  You'll enjoy them all.

Romantic Movies

Nell Minow

Movies, especially classic movies, current movies, family movies, and movies for children.

I am the movie critic for Beliefnet and radio stations across the country. I have written about movies for USA Today, Parents, Family Fun, Child, Slate, and Daughters, and am the weekly movie critic for twenty radio stations across the US and in Canada and write weekly parental advisories and some movie reviews for the Chicago Sun-Times and the Kansas City Star. I have appeared on Fox Morning News, the ABC Evening News, CBS This Morning, and NPR, and been profiled in the NY Times, Washingtonian, Chicago Magazine, and the Chicago Tribune. My book, The Movie Mom's Guide to Family Movies, was published by Avon in April 1999 and is now in its second edition. I can answer questions about movies for special interests, especially family concerns, handling questions from kids like "What do I do when he says everyone else has seen it?" to "My daughter got nightmares from a movie --how can I help her?" or "Why does my child want to see the DVD over and over?" to "What's the deal with Pokemon?" I am pretty good with trivia questions about movies, too, not as good with made-for-TV movies or miniseries.

Broadcast, Online, and Washington DC film critics associations, Internet Entertainment Writers Association