Roofing/Torch down failure

william steadham wrote at 2013-01-21 19:49:57
From the details listed above the contractor used a e . p.d m. Glue down system bench the yellow film.if the roofing system waproperly cleaned it will not stay down and it should have gravel on it to prevent speration. The roof has to be cleaned free of water dust dirty or any debris . The torch down can be used but a fiber insulated doard has to be installed or the old system removed

Brad Zacharia

All aspects of residential Roofing. This includes shingles and flat (low slope) roofs. I have knowledge in the installation as well as the design of roofs from an engineering standpoint.

I have been doing roofing for 40 years. This was my father's business and I took it over in 1980.

I have written responses to artcles that I felt needed a response to and those responses have been published in roofing trade magazines.

BSEE Drexel University