You are here:

Roofing/truss vs. stick-frame roof


super stikman wrote at 2013-07-31 17:28:24
Could,nt agree more. This whole W.A stick roofing thing they have over here is bizarre to say the least. Its actualy called a pitched roof. I thimk its just that they hav,nt worked out how to make trusses over here yet. A true carpenter can do both, and combinations of the two on the same roof. Come over east and we,l show you.


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Mark Sundberg


Architecture, structure, construction.


27 years licensed architect, work in 12 states. Currently working in Hawaii. Over 1000 buildings designed or worked on in a significant role 3 years quality control officer for Navy construction projects.

Bachelor of Architecture, Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, CA. 1977.

©2017 All rights reserved.