Roofing/flat roof using 2ply tourch down bitumen

Hombre wrote at 2010-01-28 14:28:43
Please,

1. IKO is involved in a lawsuit  To my knowledge it is one plant in the states and is attributed to production problems during a small period of time.  Unfortunately this plant can put out a lot of shingles in a small period of time.

2.You always use a vapour barrier in an insulated roof system. There are several options from IKO.

When it comes to flat roofing you have many options.  A 180 Base and 250 Cap torched down to 3mm Protectoboard over IKOtherm insulation over a vapour barrier is what you want.  How this system goes down depends on what type of deck you have.(steel,wood,concrete)

Firmo wrote at 2012-11-28 14:46:33
Brad what do you know about Roofing?!

Yes you Can install vapor barrier on a torch down Roof, blue skin or ice & watershield would be more than good! ISO installed with glue foam, protection board with glue, and 2 ply torch down, soprema base 180, and cap sheet grey 250! Most important, get the right roofer To install it for you!

Firmo wrote at 2012-11-28 14:46:42
Brad what do you know about Roofing?!

Roofing

Brad Zacharia