Roofing/rebate

dknanie wrote at 2009-04-24 20:02:39
I also went through the same thing now, and my roofer told me that base on the number of the total squares of my house roof, the extra cost is around $2200.00 (Note: extra cost). So if the regular shingles material cost is 2000 then the total cost for using the reflective granules shingles would be 2000 + 2200 =~ 4200 total.

Dave wrote at 2010-03-16 19:59:30
I am a custom home builder in California and have found that the cool roof shingles are much more expensive.  I have installed 3 cool roofs in the last year and most recenly paid more than $40/square extra for the gaf elk cool roof

jim thorpe,pa wrote at 2013-10-29 20:11:59
Actually that's not true I wanted gaf timberline shingles and when I told my roofer I wanted cool series ones he called and told me they were anywhere from 2200 to 2300 more than the reg timberline hd,just to get a 500 tax rebate,thats insane!

Roofing

Brad Zacharia