Roofing/New Roof Installed in the Winter

ben wrote at 2011-12-11 19:39:45
Your an idiot,

You want full payment and have "special" questions you want to ask before negotiating damages that do not exist.The piss pore ignorant's on your part does not have any leverage nor will it justify any payment to you on their part.

Your shingles are made of tar and gravel and will "melt" together from the sun.  

Don wrote at 2016-02-14 13:02:56
Richard and Tom,

I have the exact same issue. Tom I really hope your right about the shingles laying down.

Richard how did your roof turn out?

Springfield MO

Tom Petrilli

I can answer questions about residential and light commercial roofing. I really enjoy solving complicated problems. My expertise is in shingle, slate and traditional metals (copper, lead, terne, stainless) as well as single ply low slope roofing. I have also installed a considerable amount of synthetic slate.

I have been a roofer for 21 years, I've owned my own company for the past 13.

The National Roofing Contractors Assoc and Virginia Association of Roofing Contractors

I have attended numerous manufacturer training programs as well as sought out experts in specialized work for instruction.

A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, A rating from Angies List, highest mark for quality and value from the Washington Consumer Checkbook