Roofing/Decra Metal Roofing Leaks

Modern Roofer wrote at 2013-02-06 19:59:29
Decra not only does not honor the warranty's they provide but Decra has the worst customer service and staff.  Steer clear if you expect any follow up.  They are an overpriced system especially for anyone that is not located near any of their warehouses (ex. California or Texas); for some reason even if you are closer to Texas, they will ship from California, not sure till this day how that makes any sense.  The shipping costs are enormous and the demand is just not there.  If you want any clarification around installation guidance or costs per square for materials, DO NOT ask Decra employees as they are useless. They will not provide accurate information.  I'm not quite sure how they are still in business.  They are a small company that do not stand by their customers but even worse, they hire incompetent employees. Not worth the hassle or the costs of installing this system.

Todd E. Miller

I am available to answer any questions pertaining to residential (or other sloped) metal roofing. I have knowledge of most available products but I like to approach projects from a "needs" basis and analyze them individually. Additionally, I can answer most questions about building ventilation.

I have worked for a manufacturer of residential metal roofing since 1980. I currently serve as President and have been involved with a wide variety of projects of all types across the world.

I am a board member for Metal Construction Association, Metal Roofing Alliance, the local United Way, our church, and our son's school.

Over the years, I have had articles appear in several trade journals including RSI, Remodeling, and Qualified Remodeler.

I have a B.A. in Communications and have also completed three years of training with the E-Myth Academy.