Roofing/cathedral ceiling leaking

Question
I have a problem.  I just put up a new roof with the help of my landlords family.  Haha,  After everything done and watching tv i noticed a very big wet spot showing up all over the ceiling in my living room.  I have pulled all the insulation i can reach and tried a water test and found most of the problems.  I fixed the fireplace by replacing all the flashings and sealed it very good.  Had roofs over last week to see if they can see where i whet wrong.  The question i have is ,  For me to get the insulation out of the attic area do i need to remove the sheetrock and replace it?  I've tried to use a hook but its like they taped it r something.

Answer
I think your question is about insulation more that roofing- but I'll try to help.

If the drywall is really saturated it should be taken down and replaced, when the drywall is down it will be relatively easy to remove and replace the wet insulation.

Good luck,
Tom

Roofing

Tom Petrilli