Roofing/FLAT ROOF

Question
I HAVE A MOBILE WITH AN ADD ON. THE ROOF ON THE ADD ON IS FLAT ITS BEEN PATCHED AND HAD OHENRYS PUT ON MORE THAN ONCE BUT IS STILL LEAKING. IM ON A FIXED INCOME OF 600 A MONTH. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GO ABOUT ROOFING THIS TO STOP THE LEAKS AND IS AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE? THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME

Answer
I assume you mean Henry's as a coating over the old flat roof. Being in Arizona you might want to consider a white single ply membrane like TPO.
If the add-on is insulated in between the wooden joists like a normal home, then the roof membrane is installed directly on the wood/ OSB roof deck.

I do not know what the existing roof membrane is but if it is:
-smooth surface- (no stone)- install the membrane right over it. cheapest approach- mechanically fastened.
-gravel (stone)- remove loose gravel, install a fan-fold insulation board and fasten a single ply membrane on top.

Hope this helps.

Roofing

D. John Henderson