Roofing/shingles

Question
Hello

I have to replace a shingles roof plus part of the rood is flat,  here in Northern  AZ. where it is hot in summer and very cold in winter.  I got some quotes, some have more details than others..
What kind of vents should I insist upon?  Currently not much as it is an old house...  
Any other must requirement I should ask for?  For me it is much money to invest...

Thank you very much.  Gabe

Answer
Gabe,
Ridge vents usually work best, but some houses are designed with small ridges so they have to use off ridge vents instead.   
Also, it's always a good idea to hire a contractor that can offer you an extended workmanship warranty. For example GAF Master Elite Contrators can offer you a 25 year Golden Pledge warranty,this warranty is one of the best shingle warranties there is.

Hope this helps,

Jesse Curry
Vice President
Roofing By Curry
Sarasota, Fl
<a href="http://www.roofingbycurry.com/"></a>  

Roofing

Jesse Curry