Roofing/Metal roof vents

I have a double wide mobile home that has aprox- six vents, I plan to cover the existing shingle roof with a metal roof, My problom is finding vents that will work with the raise seam metal roofing .

I would suggest contacting the manufacturer of your metal roofing. If they do not have any vent options to suggest then frankly I'd look for a different manufacturer.

If you decide that ridge vent is an option, two products you may wish to look into are ProfileVent and Cor A Vent.

All Best.

Todd E. Miller

I am available to answer any questions pertaining to residential (or other sloped) metal roofing. I have knowledge of most available products but I like to approach projects from a "needs" basis and analyze them individually. Additionally, I can answer most questions about building ventilation.

I have worked for a manufacturer of residential metal roofing since 1980. I currently serve as President and have been involved with a wide variety of projects of all types across the world.

I am a board member for Metal Construction Association, Metal Roofing Alliance, the local United Way, our church, and our son's school.

Over the years, I have had articles appear in several trade journals including RSI, Remodeling, and Qualified Remodeler.

I have a B.A. in Communications and have also completed three years of training with the E-Myth Academy.