Roofing/gaps

Question
gap
gap  
Hello
Our roofer just finished combination shingles and flat roof ( IB system). Please see some pictures of the gaps and holes that were left in the shingle where they meet the chimneys or the blocks.  I asked about this and he said it's ok as there are layers underneath.    Also, the edge of the shingles that come in contact ( not overlapping) with the flat IB system part of the roof, are not attached in a way that I can't lift a row.  I can lift the row of shingles about 3 or 4 inches , just the edge.  Is this ok?  

We did have the old roof entirely removed.  What do you think?  

Thank you,   Gabe

Answer
Hi Gabe

From the one picture you sent me, It hard to see what is going on. I don't like what
I can see in this one picture it doesn't looked sealed and I would call them on it.

Please always Question what doesn't look right.

Better safe then sorry!!!

I Hope this Helped

Thanks
Tom Souza  

Roofing

Tom Souza