Roofing/Roof tile

Rosie Yates wrote at 2014-02-26 08:54:32
hi rick,

Each type of tile has its own specifications and how they are maintained. For the old tile may be replaced with roofing material that is resistant to extreme weather. Possible more durable, and maintenance saving. Maybe this is could help and solve your roof's problem.

Brian Atkins

I can answer any questions related to all type of roof repairs (especially tile roof repair and flat roof repair work). I can also answer most new roof or roofing related questions with the exception of questions in regards to single ply roofing (PVC) and standing seam or metal panel roofing. I have little or no experience with those applications.

I was first introduced to roofing by my father who was started his own roofing career in Orange County CA. By the time I was 10 years old I knew what most general roofing materials were and had some idea of their purpose. At the age of thirteen I started working during the summers doing roofing. After graduating from High School I began working full time as a journeyman roofer doing roof repair work and complete new roofs. My area of specialty and interests has always been on the roof repair side of the business. In 1997 I took the CSLB testing and qualified for a license on my own and moved my roofing business location to Lake Forest, CA 92630. Currently I operate South County Roofing company serving the following areas of Orange County Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Aliso Viejo, Buena Park, Brea, Cypress, Capistrano Beach, Costa Mesa, Corona Del Mar, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Foothill Ranch, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Hills, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Orange, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, Seal Beach, Silverado Canyon, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Tustin, Trabuco Canyon, Villa Park, Westminster, Yorba Linda.

I have written articles about roofing in general for a couple local magazines.

La Quinta High School 1988 Westminster, Ca 92683-7098

We have a bunch of Certifications from most of the roofing manufactures, some "Best of Awards" from things like Angie's List and some others that I can't remember.

Just your average everyday people. We did a nice little restoration project for the California Department of Parks and Recreation in 2005, the Crystal Cove Beach Cottages -