Roofing/Roof Cleaning /Moss Treatment

Question
We have a composition roof that is about 7 years old. It is beginning to develop a pretty substantial moss buildup, so I am planning to have it cleaned in the spring, and probably have a moss treatment of some sort done.  

There are so many companies doing this, and such a wide range in pricing that it is very difficult to who to hire, and what would be a fair price.  I know that there are some scrupulousness contractors who claim to thoroughly clean and treat for moss, but actually do very little.  

Can you help with some suggestions about how to find the right company to do this work?  Also any guidelines for what would be a fair price.  Our home is small (1119 sq. ft), but has a couple of roof peaks and angles.  

Thanks.

Answer
Denis there are many companies that do this type of cleaning. I am not sure what the cost are but have seen where older roofs can not take the power washing that is done and many shingles do not make it.I Wish i could help you further. The shingles today have a system built in to reduce the algae streaks.I hope it helps out.  

Roofing

Craig Stevens