Roofing/roof repair

Question
Hi, we had a roofer come out the do a repair. There was a large leak and we needed new fascia board. It stared to rain and he still wanted to do the work. We asked him to come back after the rain he said no and walked off the job leaving us with a hole in the roof. The new roofer wants to start work with out a contact is this normal?

Answer
Hi Rose,
It's almost impossible to repair a leak when it's raining.  So it was good to send the other roofer away.  For the new roofer it's always best to have a contract or some kind of signed agreement that states what work will be done and the agreed upon price.

Best of luck!
Jesse Curry
Vice President
Roofing by Curry
Sarasota, FL

Roofing

Jesse Curry