Roofing/Noise from rain

Question
I have a porch with fiberglass panels on the roof. Panels are approx. 3ft wide 12ft long & 4in. Thick. Panels are insulated. When it rains I cannot stay in porch, it is very loud, like rocks falling on roof. I am looking to deaden noise from rain. I would prefer a spray material or liquid to roll on. Any suggestions.  Thank you very much.

Answer
Dominick,

There is a product called Gayco that is a silicone base roll on product. Very good product and even warranted for ponding water areas. Not sure how much it will help the noise but is the only product i can thin to use.

Hope this helps out

Craig Stevens
COO
Alliance Restoration And Consulting
www.aracrestoration.com

Roofing

Craig Stevens